Chiropractic is a holistic and natural treatment method that promotes and supports health by eliminating interferences in the nervous system with exact doses of manual impulses to the spine, thus restoring the balance of energy flow in the body.
Furthermore, chiropractic treatment concentrates on pain reduction, restoring blocked joints and stabilising their surrounding muscles and ligaments.
In this treatment method, the hands of the chiropractor are the most important tools.
Manual impulses are performed with the hands of the chiropractor with minimal force, high speed and quick, short movements.
The impulse must not cause pain. The patient must be completely relaxed. Before the impulse, the chiropractor performs an optimal initial tension at the end of the psychological movement range and precisely locks the neighbouring segments.
Before each chiropractic treatment, and extensive history and diagnosis is provided to determine the correct and exact manual impulses during the treatment.
Chiropractic can help you with the following complaints:
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction, pelvic obliquity, spinal column problems
- Hip pain
- Uneven leg length
- Blockages in the spine and rib joints
- Hand and wrist pain, finger joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Back pain
- Shoulder and shoulder blade pain
- Radiating pain in the arms and legs
- Tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
- Knee pain
- Muscle discomfort and tension
- Muscle pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Breathing problems